Why We Love It!
Rich lather formula effectively fights virus and bacteria while cleansing hands
- As per the World Health Organization (WHO) recommended 20 second-hand wash protocol for effective protection and cleansing hands-off biological dirt and grime
- Rich lather formula ensures that surfactant molecules kill the germs and harmful viruses which are then washed away while rinsing.
- Enriched with natural extracts such as neem, aloe vera and lemon to keep hands soft and the skin free of irritation
Net Volume: 200ml
MRP: Rs 95 (incl. all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Company Name: Ecotrail Personal Care Private Limited
Company Address: 8/8 Saket Estate, Vibhag-2, Moraiya, Ahmedabad, 382213, Gujarat
- Iba products do not contain animal derivatives and are safe to use. However, please do conduct a patch test on your skin/hair before use to rule out any allergies or reactions.
- Iba only uses high-quality, potent and effective ingredients. However, actual results may vary from person to person.
- Iba does not guarantee specific results and if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact our customer care who will then initiate refunds/returns subject to Iba's terms & conditions.
How to apply
Wet hands with water and apply enough hand wash to cover all hand surfaces. Rub hands rigorously to form a rich lather. Keep lathering and covering each part – palms, fingers, nails, in-between fingers, under rings for a minimum of 20 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry hands with a single-use towel and your hands are now safe.
Use Iba Aloe Aqua-Pure Aloe Vera Gel after frequent hand washing to keep them well hydrated and soft.