Why We Love It!
The Hair Colour that Cares for your Hair.
Iba brings you trusted, natural benefits of pure henna in a range of colours with its Halal Certified & Vegan Hair Colour range. Unlike chemical hair dyes, Iba’s ammonia free, henna-based formula will colour your hair without damaging your hair structure to give you naturally colored, beautiful hair.
- Ammonia-free formula
- Pure Henna Conditioning
- Does not damage hair and scalp
- Does not cause hair fall
- Safe for frequent use
- Shiny hair with long-lasting colour
Net Weight: 70 g (per hair color)
MRP: Rs 300 (incl. all taxes)
Country of Origin: India
Company Name: Creative Research Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Company Address: E-65, EPIP Zone, GIDC Savli, Manjusar, Dist. Vadodara – 391775, Gujarat, India
- Iba products do not contain animal derivatives and are safe to use. However, please do conduct a patch test on your skin/hair before use to rule out any allergies or reactions.
- Iba only uses high-quality, potent and effective ingredients. However, actual results may vary from person to person.
- Iba does not guarantee specific results and if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact our customer care who will then initiate refunds/returns subject to Iba's terms & conditions.
How to apply
1.Put 10 gm of Iba Hair Color powder in a bowl and add 30 ml of warm water. Stir to make a paste
2.Apply paste on hair with brush from roots to tips
3.Cover hair with shower cap and leave it for 30 min(it may require 50-60 min depending on your hair condition)
4.Rinse off the paste thoroughly with water. Use conditioner post-wash to prevent tangies and hair breakage.
Use a generous amount of Hair Conditioner post wash to prevent tangles and hair breakage.